Haoma Physiotherapy is run by Bahareh Ghanbari , PhD (PT), a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist specialized in chronic pain, orthopaedic and sport injuries, women’s health and concussion management.
Consultations are available at two clinics in Vancouver and West Vancouver in British Columbia. Bahareh Ghanbari offers these clinics to provide the clients with a range of refined treatment options and accelerated rehabilitation under the name of Haoma Clinics.
Bahareh specializes in the treatment of chronic pain, muscular and orthopaedic injuries. She received her doctorate degree in Rehabilitation Sciences from the University of British Columbia and her Baccalaureate and Masters degrees in Physiotherapy.
Bahareh’s clinical experience includes myofascial therapy, joint mobilization/manipulation, postural re-education, education on injury prevention, and exercise rehabilitation in various conditions such as back and neck strains, knee and shoulder injuries, joint replacement, as well as sport injuries. Bahareh also practices Chan Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)– a technique for treating pain in the absence of tissue damage or inflammation, such as headaches, “whiplash”, backache, tennis elbow or frozen shoulder.
Consultations and treatments are offered on variety of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Chronic Musculoskeletal pain
- Spinal Pain (Neck, Thoracic, Low Back)
- Arthritis Conditions/Joint Replacement
- Complex Shoulder/ Rotator Cuff Injury/ Frozen Shoulder
- Vestibular Rehabilitation/Vertigo/BBPV
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Conditions
- Women’s health-pre and post-natal care, Diastasis of Rectus Abdominis (DRA), Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction in women, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal/pelvic pain
- Muscle/Ligament/ Tendon Injuries
- Whiplash/Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Sport Injuries/Return to Sport
- Post Fracture Management
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Trigger Point Management
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- Headache Management
- Orthotics Prescription
- Arthritic Complaints
- Whiplash Recovery
- Chronic Joint Pain
More Professional Consultation:
- Strength and Reconditioning Exercise Programs
- Posture Assessment/Re-education
- Orthotics/Foot ware Prescription
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Research Collaboration
Bahareh specializes in the treatment of chronic pain, muscular and orthopaedic injuries. She received her doctorate degree in Rehabilitation Sciences from the University of British Columbia and her Baccalaureate and Master’s degrees in Physiotherapy.